While moon gazing during a post dinner walk, I thought to myself that the moon has been and will be existing before and after me. That lead to another thought that brought me a deep sense of meaning, joy ,satisfaction and happiness.
The thought goes as follows:
My significance lies in my life experience. Only I can live and feel the said experience. The way I experience the world is unique as everyone's experience is. No two perceptions of the same thing or experience are the same. My life is an opportunity to the universe to explore and experience itself. I am the universe personified. Even the same colours are not perceived in the same way by everyone, for example.
The only choice I have is in my level of intensity, consciousness and ownership towards my life experience. This life experience is unique and the only one of it's kind. It is my honour and pleasure to experience it.
This is why we cannot truly understand each other, but we can love each other.
Life is not about the achievements but about the process and the now.
No comments:
Post a Comment